Did you know?
As you may or not be aware, most homeowners companies are now excluding animal liability from their policies, and many customers may be without this important coverage to provide protection for their dogs.
- Faithful companions
- Pets and show dogs
Dog Bite Statistics
- An estimated 4.7 million dog bites occur in the U.S. each year
- Nearly 800,000 dog bites require medical care
- Approximately 92% of fatal dog attacks involved male dogs, 94% of which were not neutered
- Approximately 25% of fatal dog attacks involved chained dogs
- Approximately 71% of bites occur to the extremities (arms, legs, hands, feet)
- Approximately two-thirds of bites occurred on or near the victim’s property, and most victims knew the dog
- The insurance industry pays more than $1 billion in dog-bite claims each year
- At least 25 different breeds of dogs have been involved in the 238 dog-bite-related fatalities in the U.S.
- Approximately 24% of human deaths involved unrestrained dogs off of their owners’ property
- Approximately 58% of human deaths involved unrestrained dogs on their owners’ property
Source: AmericanHuman.org site statistics
- Requested limits of liability bodily injury per occurrence $10,000 $25,000 $50,000 $100,000 $300,000
- Bodily injury aggregate $10,000 $25,000 $50,000 $100,000 $300,000
- Property damage $1,000 each occurrence/$2,000 General aggregate
- No limitation on breeds- even the traditional aggressive breeds
Pet Health Coverage
We try to keep our pets safe and healthy, but costly accidents and illnesses can happen suddenly. When they do, Snow Insurance Services helps you afford the care your pet needs. Pet insurance typically protects pets in case of accidents or illnesses. But veterinary pet insurance doesn’t have to be just for the unexpected
Why do I need it?
Veterinary care is getting more expensive, especially as more sophisticated diagnostics and treatments become available for animals. For instance, veterinarians can now use MRI technology and chemotherapy to treat their pet patients. Our veterinary pet insurance can help you give your pet the best medical care available.